Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Photobucket

Wishing everyone the very best new year, and decade, too!

To get ready for a new year, I am having a sale in my shop. Sale prices are good through the end of today. Why not pop by and have a look? It's too cold here to go outside! Tomorrow I will start making new items! So excited to try some new things!!

I will also begin introducing clothing for a few other dolls, including PukiFee and Lati Yellow, Tiny Betsy McCall, Wonder Frog and Emerald Witch. Now, I'm only one person, so I don't think I will manage to keep the shop fully stocked for all of these dolls, but I hope to sew for a few at a time throughout the year. I've got lots of ideas and it will be fun to create some new things for a wider selection of dollies!

Happy 2010!

No comments: