Friday, April 30, 2010

Last April Update!

I cannot believe April is almost over already!! The year is flying by at an alarming rate. Another month and the kids will be out of school and our family will be headed to the beach for a lovely (I hope!) vacation. I have much to do in the next few weeks!

I've been working hard in the sewing room to add some new dresses to my shop. I have too many ideas and not enough time to translate them all into completed dolly fashions. But I am trying! Keep an eye on my shop for more updates in the next few weeks. I've made it a goal to add a greater variety of items to the shop more frequently. So check back often - you never know what you might find tomorrow!!

A couple of recent additions:




That's Emma, modeling two of my recent dresses. She is a stock Welcome Winter and I just love her!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! And if you have anything you'd like to see in my shop - please let me know.

No comments: