Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girls in Pink!



I love pink! It is so warm and happy, just what is needed for these cold and dreary February days. So I dug through my stash of fabrics to find some pink fabrics and made up a series of dresses for Blythe for my shop. Please have a look; some sold quickly and can be seen in my sold items. I'm happy to take orders for any of the sold dresses. These were lots of fun to make. I enjoyed finding the buttons and buckles and ribbons to add just the right finishing touches for each dress.

Next up for the shop: more dresses for Blythe and my first dresses for PukiFee and Lati Yellow. I've been fine tuning the pattern for the tiny dolls and I think I've about got it the way I want. I do have some other sewing projects lined up for this week, too. A t-shirt quilt and my swap quilt for Round 8 of the Doll Quilt Swap. Looks like a busy week ahead!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week!!

No comments: