Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello, It's Monday...

And I got three new dresses in the shop today. I've been playing with some prototypes of new ideas, but I'm not satisfied yet. I'd love to put some new styles in the shop, but for now, I'll stick with the modified Skipper dress. I really do like how it looks on Blythe. Here's Bryn in one of the new ones:



I also made myself a light box today so my girls don't look quite so shiny in their pictures. The white fabric really does diffuse the light so they don't get big white spots on their shiny, shiny faces. Something else to take up space in the sewing room... It does fold flat, but it's still something else! It's a bit crowded up there.

And I got my pink froggy today from Japan! I'm so excited. Now to make her some clothes. She's been trying on shoes to see what she can share with the Blythe dollies. I hope they don't mind sharing with the froggies too much...

No comments: